Friday 15 January 2010

I went to the library and got out 4 dvds of film productions showreels to research short films. There were aspects in most of them which stood out and gave me inspiration for my own short film. I also looked on youtube as there is such a diverse range of short films available to browse. There were also about 5 recommended for me to look at by friends and tutors including 'salaryman 6', a beautifully filmed but sad story, and 'Her morning elegance', a wicked piece of stop-motion animation which really inspired me to go ahead with the stop-motion idea. I searched health message boards where sufferers had written their own specific rituals and problems in forums. This was a perfect starting point for me as there were hundreds of different and unusual rituals that would be fascinating to explore and develop into a short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment